Create the theme
What's a theme ?Top of Page
A theme is a folder containing :
- Views used by the website,
- Helpers dedicated to the website (navigation helper for example),
- Static translations files,
- Optional widgets used by the website.
Themes folders are located in the /themes folder of your website.
Important: The 3 folders in red in the following picture (config, helpers, views) must be present in your theme folder.
Create the themeTop of Page
To create and use one theme :
- In the folder /themes, create the sub folder "my_theme"
- In Ionize, go to Settings > Theme...
- In the "Options" tab, select "my_theme" as theme and click on Use these themes
That's it, "my_theme" is now the theme used by your website.