Version 1.0.0Top of Page
Release date : May 26, 2013
Another big step for ionize :
- Role based permissions : For Backend, Frontend and modules
- Events in ionize : Core fires events which can be catch by modules
Version 0.9.9Top of Page
Release Date: December 29, 2012
One big step for Ionize.
- Complete rewrite of frontend tags : Basis stays the same, but the tags are more logical
- "Form" and "User" tags replaces the modules Simpleform and Usermanager
- Backend enhancements
Version 0.9.8Top of Page
Release date : Never released, internal use only.
This release was one intermediate step for Ionize.
- Pages "full" URLs : URLs uses the complete nested path of pages
- Standardization of backend panels
Version 0.9.7Top of Page
Release Date: September 2, 2011
- Focus on tinyMCE integration
- Upgrade of the backend to CodeIgniter 2 and mootools 1.3.1
- Better module management
- New Filemanager
- Content Elements : Developpers can create their own complex data
- Module : Simpleform, to create forms
- Module : Usermanager, to manage advanced user's features : login, logout, profile
Version 0.9.6Top of Page
Release Date: November 28, 2010
- Articles can be linked to more than one page. Each article can have its own type and view, depending on the parent page.
- CKEditor and KCFinder are available as replacement for tinyMCE / tinyBrowser.
- Articles "Drag'n'Drop" ordering directly in the tree.
- No tree refreshing after articles ordering in one page.
- Page and Article editing more visual.
- Page and Article creation more logical.
- Article and page "tab" memory. When editing an article or page in one language, navigation to another item opens the same tab.
- More tooltips in admin panel.
- Static translations rewritten. The editor can add his own terms.
- Views and tags
- <ion:navigation /> become more simple and more flexible. The output HTML is managed by a helper.
- Extend fields now outputs the default value if the default value is set.
- If no view are defined for page and articles in the theme, Ionize now uses the default one from /application/views/default/
- filters more consistent : "OR" filter correction for <ion:articles filter="name:='TOTO' OR name:='TITI'" />
- Bugs correction
- Corrected removing of an external link in a Page or Article.
- Articles and page internal link correction.
- Connect lib group ID retrieve bug corrected.